Pathmark Coupon Policy
Here is your Pathmark Coupon Policy updated 10/2/10:
- Double manufacturer coupons up to and including $0.99. Coupons over that amount will be redeemed at face value.
- Only 4 like paper coupons allowed per product.
- Internet Printed Coupons: 2 allowed per product. Each coupon can not exceed $5.00 in value. Internet coupons for Free items are not accepted.
- Store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer coupons
- Zaver eCoupons can be loaded onto your price rewards card.
- Do Not Double Coupons: Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. If the first number of the coupon is a 5 then it will automatically double unless the cashier stops it from doubling. It will really depend on your store and their policies as to if they will allow these to double.
- Store coupons: face value only; limit 1 per transaction
Other information you may find useful:
Check out this weeks Pathmark Match Ups.