Today I cooked 2 whole chickens. One we grilled and the other I cooked in the crockpot (thanks to the suggestion of Erin). The one we grilled we ate and it was so delicious. The other one I shredded and will use some for salad topping for my husband and I during the week. The rest will be for the Chicken Taco Bake I am making.
Here is what we will be making for the rest of the week. Remember my menu planning is a flexible menu. Having a list of meals I know I have available to choose from keeps me flexible but focused at the same time.
Here is our flexible dinner menu:
- Oven Baked Fried Chicken & Salad (leftovers) we never ate these last week because my son kept eating the chicken as snacks.
- Chicken Taco Bake – already made and ready to put in the oven
- Homemade pizza
- Beef Stir Fry over rice (I will post this recipe during the week because it is so easy & delicious)
- Breakfast for Dinner
- Grilled chicken, rice pilaf & veggies
- Sausage & peppers sandwiches (leftovers) never ate last week