Love when Target comes out with new coupons.
If you are new to coupon shopping at Target here are a few things you should know.
- Target accepts a Target coupon with a manufacturer coupon
- They will price match any item in a local merchant’s circular as long as you bring the entire circular with you.
- Sale prices on items vary by region so please check your own prices as the prices I list on Target match ups are for my region.
- Go here to print their coupon policy
- Go here to print their price matching policy
- You can print any of Target’s current coupons at the kiosk located at the front of the store.
$0.75/2 Act II Popcorn (3 ct.)
$1/2 Halloween Oreo Cookies (18 oz.)
$1/2 Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies (12.5 oz.)
$1/1 Fuze Beverage (6pk.)
$.50/1 Quaker Snacks Bars/Bites
$1/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
$.75/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars from the 10/11 Red Plum
$1/1 Quaker True Delights Granola Bars from the 8/23 Red Plum
$1/1 Jimmy Dean Frozen Breakfast Product
Various Jimmy Dean Products in the following inserts:
8/30 Red Plum
9/20 Red Plum
10/4 Red Plum
$.50/1 Tropicana Orange Juice (64 oz.)
$1/1 Trop50 from the 9/13 Red Plum
$1/1 Skippy Peanut Butter (15 oz.or larger)
$.75/1 from the 10/4 Red Plum (see how to get it free)
$1/2 General Mills Cereals (10 oz.)
$.75/1 Total Cereal
$.75/1 Cocoa Puffs Cereal
$.75/1 Fiber One Cereal
$.75/1 Kix Cereal
$.55/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$.55/1 Trix Cereal
$1/2 various from the 8/23 Smart Source
$1/3 various from the 9/13 Smart Source
$1/3 various from the 10/4 Smart Source
$1/1 Archer Farms Simply Balanced Bread (24 oz.)
$1/1 Archer Farms Crackers (4 oz. or larger)