Here are facts about YoPlus Light.
They are only 70 calories & contain a special blend of probiotic cultures, 3 grams of natural dietary fiber and come in 3 great flavors:
- Honey Vanilla
- Strawberry Banana
- Key Lime Pie
Quite honestly I like the light better than the regular. And I love the Honey Vanilla. Yum!
Currently, YoPlus is participating in the Save Lids to Save Lives campaign.
For a limited time you will find 4 pink lids in every YoPlus or YoPlus light package. For every pink lid you turn in by December 31, 2009, Yoplait will donate $.10 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, up to $1.5 million.
You can go here to print a $1/1 coupon for any YoPlus or YoPlus Light product.
Onto the good stuff:
It’s called their “Get Healthy” gift pack that includes a stylish sports bag, sports towel, ear buds and two free coupons* for any flavor of the new YoPlus Light yogurt.
The giveaway will end at midnight on Saturday, 10/17. Here is how you can win. You can do 1 or you could do all. The more you do the better your chances. Good luck.
1. Leave a Comment – Maybe you can post about what you do to stay healthy. If you do not have a blog you must leave your email address otherwise I won’t know how to contact you if you win.
2. Follow My Blog Via Email or Reader – you can subscribe in the right sidebar. Please be sure to comment back to let me know you did it.
3. Follow Me On Twitter – Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/LivinRichCoupon and Tweet about this giveaway. Make sure to copy me on your tweet by adding @LivinRich. Also comment back on the post that you have done this.
4. Follow Me On Facebook – Use the facebook link on the right sidebar. Please be sure to comment back to let me know you did it.
5. Leave a Comment on Facebook – Just leave a comment on the Facebook post and I will count those as well.
*Please note: These free coupons are not valid in Louisiana, Nevada and North Dakota.
Other posts you may enjoy: