A while back I use to post my menu plan for the week and I just stopped doing it. I have decided to bring it back because I have gotten a lot of emails from readers curious as to how I survive on the items that I purchase each week. I can see how people might think all we were eating was ground turkey this week since that is the only meat I purchased during this weeks shopping trip. Also, I wanted to show that you can eat well balanced meals and still keep your grocery budget very low.
With that said, here is our menu planning for this week. I like to just keep a list of things that I can cook so that I have a little flexibility with our every changing schedules.
- Skillet Turkey over Rice
- Soup & Sandwiches
- Pasta with homemade sauce, sausage & meatballs, Salad
- Meatball hoagies (with leaftover meatballs from the pasta dinner), Salad
- Roast Chicken on the BBQ, Angel hair pasta, Veggies
- Chicken Cacciatore over penne, salad
- Out at the Football banquet
Some recipes to follow.