Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $0.89 BOGO
Buy 2 and use $0.55/2 printable (play game to get coupon)
as low as $0.17 each after coupon
Nabisco Nilla Wafers $3.19 BOGO
Buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from 9/26 Smart Source insert
as low as $1.09 each after coupon
Ronzoni Pasta $1.39 BOGO
Buy 1 and use $0.55/1 printable (zip code: 90210)
as low as $0.14 each after coupon
Taco Bell Dinner Kits $2.99 BOGO
Buy 1 and use $1/1 coupon from September All You Magazine
as low as $0.49 each after coupon
Philadelphia Cream Cheese $2 BOGO
Buy 5 and use $5/5 printable
as low as Free after coupon
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.