Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Mt. Olive Pickle Spears $1.99
$1/1 coupon from 8/1 SS
Final Cost: $0.99
Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50
$1/1 coupon from 8/29 RP
Final Cost: $1.50
Nestle Nesquick 16 oz $1
$1/1 Food Lion Printable
$0.50/1 coupon from 8/1 RP
Final Cost: as low as Free
Breyer’s Multipack Yogurt $2
$0.50/1 coupon from 8/1 SS
Final Cost: $1
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.