Where Are The Coupon Inserts In My Sunday Paper?
Every Sunday I get emails and comments on the site from frustrated readers who are missing inserts in their Sunday paper. Some papers have RedPlum and some do not and some have the SmartSource and some do not. The same happens with the P&G inserts. I truly know how frustrating it can be because it has happened to me as well. It took a long time for me to find a good combination of newspapers to get the inserts that I want.
Here are sites that may help you locate inserts in papers near you:
- Where can I find the P&G Inserts?
- Where can you find the Red Plum Coupon Insert?
- For SmartSource, you will need to contact them directly via email or via phone at 1-800-462-0852.
And, I am going to take this opportunity to mention a few VERY important facts about using coupons:
- Coupons are to be used for the product that the coupon is intended for.
- You can not stack a manufacturer coupon with a manufacturer coupon
- Do not find ways to override your computer or printer coupon tracking software. There is a set limit for each computer because that is how many the manufacturer is allowing.
- You can not copy or scan coupons. This is a big NO NO. Do not do this.