Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Russet Potatoes 10 lb bag – $2.99
Crest Toothpaste – $1 (Friday-Sunday)
Use $1/1 coupon from 10/31 P&G insert
or $0.50/1 coupon from 10/31 P&G insert
as low as Free
Campbell’s Gravy – $1.22 BOGO
Buy 4 and use $0.50/4 coupon from 10/31 Smart Source insert
Green Giant Vegetables – $1.29 BOGO
Buy 2 and use $0.50/2 coupon from 10/24 Smart Source insert
Del Monte Pineapple 15.25 oz – $1.39 BOGO
Buy 5 and use $1/5 coupon from 9/19 Red Plum Insert
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.