Okay are you guys ready for a new month of Reader Shopping trips? After reviewing the survey I did last week, I found that you guys love seeing them. So, we will continue on for the month of November. However there will be 2 changes.
The first, is that there will be less reader trips posted. Instead of 2 a day we will highlight about 1 per day. And the second is, we are raising the prize to 2 – $100 Store Gift Cards to the store of the winners choice. So, 2 lucky LRWC readers will each get a $100 Store Gift Card. How’s that? You like? I do 🙂
Note: Winners for the October giveaway will be contacted by the end of today and posted so keep your eyes out for that.
Starting right now and running through 11/30, every shopping trip submitted will be entered into a giveaway to win a $100 Store Gift card. Here is how it will work:
- Email your shopping trip (picture would be great too) to shoppingtrips @ livingrichwithcoupons.com (remove spaces). Entries will only be accepted via email submission to the email address listed here. Entries left in the comments will not be included in the giveaway.
- You can submit as many shopping trips in a month that you like for additional entries.
- You will receive a confirmation that your email was received. That email means you have been entered into the giveaway.
- If your shopping trip gets posted, you receive a bonus entry into the giveaway. Note: There will be no more then 1 trip posted per day so not all may make it to a post.
- The giveaway ends on 11/30. No entries will be counted after that time frame.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States.
- Two winners will receive a $100 gift card each and will be chosen at random. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the giveaway ending via email. Winners must respond with mailing address within 36 hours or another winner will be chosen.
Here are some of the things we are looking for in the submission:
- Pictures, cause we love pictures 🙂
- Format similar to those posted here
- Timeliness of trip. It would be best if the trip is from a current sale period. Example a shopping trip for ShopRite submitted on Wednesday for a sale that ends that coming Saturday would be best as it gives readers time to take advantage of the deals.
You can check out all the shopping trips by using the quick link button on the right side of the site.