Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Excedrin 20-24 count Caplets, Geltabs or Tablets- $1.99
use $1/1 Excedrin Product coupon from the 10/17/10 Smart Source
as low as $0.99 each after coupon
French’s Fried Onions 6 oz -$2.99
use $0.50/1 French’s French Fried Onion, exp. 1-31-11 (SS 11/07/10)
or use $0.50/1 French’s French Fried Onions printable
as low as $2.49 each after coupon
Cool Whip (8 oz)- $1
use $1/2 Cool Whip Printable
as low as $0.50 each after coupon
DiGiorno Pizza 12 inch- $5
use $1/1 Digiorno Pizza from the 11/14/10 Red Plum
as low as $4 each after coupon
You can check out the rest of the match ups here.