Food Lion Match Ups 1/12- 1/18
Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Yoplait Yogurt, 4-6 oz. $.50
buy 2 and use $0.60/2 Yoplait Greek yogurt 1/02 Smart Source
buy 8 and use $0.50/8 Yoplait Yogurt Cups 1/02 Smart Source
or buy 6 and use $0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt Printable
as low as $0.20 each after coupon
Campbell’s Soup, 10.75 oz., $.50
or buy 3 and use $0.25/3 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking soups 1/09 Smart Source
or buy 4 and use $0.25/4 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking soup 11/7 Smart Source
or buy 4 and use $0.35/4 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking soup 11/7 Smart Source
or buy 2 and use $0.40/2 Campbell’s Condensed soup, 12/12 Smart Source
or buy 3 and use $0.40/3 Campbell’s Condensed soup 12/12 Smart Source
as low as $0.30 each after coupon
Frosted Flakes 14oz, Raisin Bran 20 oz, Froot Loops 12.2 oz, Cocoa Krispies 16.5, Corn Flakes 18 oz, Smacks 15.6 oz
buy 2 and use $1.25/2 Kellogg’s Kids’ Cereals printable
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereals printable
or buy 3 and use $1/3 Kellogg’s cereal from 1/09 Red Plum
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Kellogg’s Crispix, All-Bran, Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes cereal from 12/05 Red Plum (EXP 01/16)
Borden American Cheese Singles, 12 oz. $2
use $1/1 Borden Cheese Printable
as low as $1 each after coupon
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest or Smart Taste
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste printable
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest printable
You can check out the rest of the Food Lion Match Ups here.