Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Ken’s Salad Dressing (16 oz) $1.50
use $1 off Ken’s Dressing, 16 oz., SmartSource 1/09
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Ken’s dressing, 16 oz, SmartSource 1/09
as low as low as $0.50 each after coupon
Mueller’s Pasta (16 oz) $1.00
use $1 Mueller’s Pasta Printable (must register)
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Mueller’s Pasta printable
or use $0.55/1 Mueller’s pasta product printable
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Mueller’s Product, exp. 1-31-11 (SS 01/02/11)
as low as low as Free after coupon
Campbell’s Cream Soups $1
buy 3 and use $0.25/3 SmartSource 1/09
or buy 4 and use $0.25/4 SmartSource 1/09
or buy 4 and use $0.30/4 SmartSource 1/09
or buy 4 and use $0.35/4 SmartSource 11/07
or buy 2 and use $0.40/2 SmartSource 12/12
or buy 3 and use $0.40/3 SmartSource 12/12
as low as $0.77 each after coupon
New York Texas Toast or Cheese Toast
use $0.50/1 New York Texas Garlic Toast, November All You magazine
Jose Ole Value Packs (16 – 22.5 oz varieties)
use $1 off Jose Ole product, 16 oz +, SmartSource 1/16
You can check out the rest of the Food Lion Match Ups here.