Thanks to Kathy at 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Lipton or Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides, 3.8-6.4 oz., $1.00
buy 2 and use $0.50/2 Knorr Rice and Pasta sides (RP 1/30/11)
as low as $0.50 each after coupons
Egg-Land’s Best Large Eggs, 1 dozen, $1.99
use $0.35/1 Egg-land’s Best Eggs, (SS 10/31/10)
as low as $1.64 each after coupon
Russell Stover Chocolate Hearts, 4.75 oz., $1.99
use $0.50/1 Russell Stover boxed chocolates, 2-5 oz, (SS 12/12/11)
as low as as $0.99 each after coupon
Fancy Feast, 3 oz, $0.50¢
buy 18 and use $1/18 Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Gourmet cat food, 3 oz printable
or uy 18 and use $1/18 Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys, 3 oz, (RP 1/30/11)
or buy 24 and use $1/24 Fancy Feast cans, 3 oz, (RP 1/30/11)
or buy 24 and use $1/24 Fancy Feast Gourmet cat food, 3 oz printable
as low as $0.44 each after coupon
Suave Body Wash, 12-18 oz., $1.99
use $0.25/1 Suave Body Wash (RP 1/30/11)
buy 2 and use Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Suave Body Wash (RP 1/30/11)
buy 2 and use Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Suave Body Wash (RP 1/30/11)
as low as $1.00 each after coupons
You can check out the rest of the Food Lion Match Ups here.