Thanks to 30 Dollar a Week Grocery Challenge for this weeks Food Lion match ups.
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Mrs. T’s Pierogies $2.50
use $1/1 Mrs. T’s Pierogies, exp. 4-30-11 (RP 01/30/11)
or buy 2 and use $1/2 Mr. T’s Pierogies, exp. 4-30-11 (RP 01/30/11)
or use $1/1 Mrs. T’s Pierogies, exp. 5-31-11 (ALL YOU Mar ’11)
or use $1/1 Mrs. T’s Pierogies printable
as low as $1.50 each after coupon
International Delight Coffee Creamers (16 oz) $1.67
use $0.55/1 International Delight printable
as low as $1.12 each after coupon
Wisk Laundry Detergent (50 oz liquid) $3.99
use $2/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent, exp. 4-17-11 (RP 03/06/11)
or use $1/1 Wisk Laundry Detergent printable
as low as $1.99 each after coupon
Hormel Compleats $2.00
use $0.55/1 Hormel Compleats, exp. 4-18-11 (SS 02/13/11)
as low as $1.45 each after coupon
KC Masterpiece Marinades (16 oz) $2.50
use $0.50/1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce or Marinade, exp. 5-15 (SS 03/13/11)
as low as $2.00 each after coupon
You can check out the rest of the Food Lion match ups here.