Walmart Coupon Policy Updated
Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
- Manufacturers’ coupons
- Print-at-home internet coupons
- Competitors’ coupons that feature a specific item for a specified price
- Soft drink container caps
- Checkout coupons (also called “Catalinas”)
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
- Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
- Competitors’ coupons for dollars/cents or percentage off, buy one get one free, and double- or triple-value coupons
The following are guidelines and limitations:
- Only one coupon per item is permitted.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration.
- Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
- Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor/Management approval:
- 40 or more coupons
- Any coupon over $20
- $50 or more in coupons in one transaction