Food Lion Match Ups 6/22-6/28
Food Lion Deals for the week of 6/22.
Here are your Food Lion match ups thanks to A Thrifty Chick
Things you should know:
- In order to maximize your savings, remember that you can combine manufacturer coupons with food lion coupons (FLIPS)!
- Only 1 FLIP (of the same kind) per transaction
- BOGO items ring up half price if you buy only 1.
- If you buy 2 BOGO items, some stores may not let you use a coupon on the item you are getting free. If this occurs, it would be cheaper for you to just buy 1 item and use 1 coupon as it will ring up half price.
- Make sure to check out the Food Lion store information
Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts (8 Count) $2.00
buy 3 and use $1/3 coupon from 05/15/11 RedPlum Insert
as low as $1.67 each when you buy 3 after coupon
Quaker Cap’n Crunch or Life Cereal (18-22 Ounce) $3.00
use $0.75/1 coupon from 06/19/11 RedPlum Insert (may be regional)
as low as $2.25 each after coupon
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (4.5-9 Ounce) $2.50
buy 2 and use $0.50/2 coupon from 05/01/11 SmartSource Insert
as low as $2.25 each when you buy 2 after coupon
Bayer Advanced Aspirin (20-24 ct) $3.49
use $2/1 coupon from 6/12/11 SmartSource Insert
as low as $1.49 each after coupon
Maxwell House Coffee (11.5-13 Ounce Bags or Cans), (Decaf and Colombian Not Included) $3.99
buy 2 and use $1/2 coupon from May 2011 All You Magazine
as low as $3.49 each when you buy 2 after coupon
You can check out the rest of the Food Lion match ups here.