CVS 101: How to Save Money at CVS
How to Save at CVS
At CVS you can save big with their Extra Care Bucks Promotions. These are rewards you earn when you buy select products during the promotional period. The Extra Care Bucks (ECB) will print at the bottom of your receipt and you can use them on your next purchase.
Also at CVS you can stack CVS Coupons with manufacturer coupons for even more savings. You can get CVS Coupons from the coupon center located in the store or they will print at the bottom of your receipt.
Here are some tips to help you save at CVS:
- Scan your Extra Care Cards at the Coupon Center
- Sign up for CVS emails to get extra savings and coupons
- Stack CVS coupons with manufacturer coupons for extra savings
- Check the clearance section for deals up to 75% off
- Don’t be an Extrabucks Money Trasher. If you loose your ECBs, you can print them online at CVS.com
- Roll your ECBs from one transaction to another to pay the least amount out of pocket each time.
Here is a breakdown of the transaction that was done in the video above:
3 Cases 7-up $10.00 total
1 Starburst $2.50
1 Aussie Hairspray $3.33
1 Aussie Shampoo $3.33
2 Hershey Air Delight Bars $1.19 each
2 Oral-B Toothbrush $2.99 each
1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.99 each
-$4/$20 CVS Coupon
-(3)$1/1 7-Up Coupons
-(1)$2/1 Starburst CVS Coupon
-(1)$3 off Aussie Coupon
-(2)Free Hershey Air Delight CVS Coupons
-(1)BOGO Free Oral B Coupon
-(1)$4/1 Gillette Fusion Coupon
$3 ECB (Soda)
$1 ECB (Aussie)
$2 ECB (Oral-B)
$4 ECB (Gillette)
Total: $9 in ECBs for my next transaction
Total Saved: $42.34
A big thank you to CVS Florham Park, NJ and CVS for allowing me to film.