Fashionably Frugal: Ponytail Styles
Fashionably Frugal – Ponytail Styles
By Megan Livesey
I don’t know about you, but I wear my hair in a ponytail A LOT! It’s easy, but sometimes it can get a little boring. That’s why I want to spice up the pony tail look with a few easy styles. It’s free, easy and cute! Who doesn’t love fashion like that!
::Wrapped up Pony
This hair style adds a little bit of style to a simple pony tail and is very easy to do! Here are the steps:
- Put your hair in a pony tail that is comfortable for you
- Take a small piece of hair from under the ponytail and wrap it around your hair tie
- Then find a good place in your hair tie to hide the end of the piece and use a bobby pin to secure it.
::Braid into a Ponytail
- Take a small portion from the front of your hair after you part it. You can french braid it or just do a regular braid. Whatever you have time for!
- Pull that braid back like you are putting your hair in a ponytail.
- Make a messy bun or a regular ponytail and it will look great!
- Part your hair if you want and pull all of your hair to one side
- Then split your hair into 3 sections and braid.
- Loosen up the hair a little bit – it’s okay if this braid looks a little messy!
- Hair tie
- Teasing comb
- bobby pins (optional)
Be sure to let us know in the comments below if you have a fun ponytail ideas!