Where To Find The Best Diaper Deals This Week!

Where to find the best diaper deals this week

Here is a great list of  the best Diaper & Baby deals brought to you by Savings with Shellie

:: CVS

Huggies or PullUps Jumbo Packs – $8.99
-Use $3/1 Huggies SlipOn Diapers coupon (SS 9/11) OR
-Use $2/1 PullUps printable coupon OR
-Use $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers coupon (SS 9/11)
and use $2/1 SavingStar Rebate
-Get $1 ECBs (Limit 1)
Final Price = As low as $2.99 after coupons, ECB & savingstar

Pampers Box Diapers – $19.99
Pampers Sensitive Wipes – $5.99
-Use $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers coupon (PG 10/2) AND
-Use $.50/1 Pampers Wipes coupon (PG 10/2)
-Get $3 ECBs WYB Both (Limit 1)
Final Price = $20.98 for both ($16.14 for diapers & $4.84 for wipes)

:: Rite-Aid

Pampers Big Pack Diapers – $21.99
-Use $1.50/1 Pampers coupon (PG 10/2)
-Get $3 in +Up Rewards (Limit 6)
Final Price = $17.49

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers – $10.49
-Use $1.50/2 Pampers coupon (PG 10/2)
-Get $2 in +Up Rewards (Limit 2)
Final Price = $15.48 for 2 ($7.74 each)

:: Walgreens

Pampers Jumbo Pack Diapers – 2/$20
-Use $1.50/2 Pampers Jumbo Packs coupon (PG 10/2)
-Get $2.50 in Register Rewards WYB 2
Final Price = $16 for 2 ($8 each)

:: Target

Huggies Big Packs – $19.79
-Use $1.50/1 Huggies Diapers coupon (SS 9/11)
-Get a $5 Target Gift Card WYB 2
Final Price = $31.58 for 2 ($15.79 each)

Pampers Big Packs – $19.79
-Use $1.50/1 Pampers Diapers coupon (PG 10/2)
-Get a $5 Target Gift Card WYB 2
Final Price = $31.58 for 2 ($15.79 each)

Luvs Big Packs – $16
-Get a $5 Target Gift Card WYB 2
Final Price = $27 for 2 ($13.50 each)

:: Amazon

Huggies Little Movers (128ct – Size 3) – $33.59
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $23.51

Huggies Snug & Dry (156ct – Size 3) – $31.91
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $22.34

Pampers Cruisers (160ct – Size 4) – $43.90
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $30.73

Pampers Baby Dry (222ct -Size 3) – $43.90
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $30.73

Luvs (234ct – Size 3) – $37.99
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $26.59

Seventh Generation (140ct – Size 3) – $38.00
-Save 15% with Subscribe & Save
-Save 15% with Amazon Mom
Final Price = $26.60

The links in the post above may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.
  • frink

    I thought the Pathmark deal was pretty good this week…no?

    Buy 1 Pampers Value Pack Diapers Cruisers ($35.99) $29.99
    -(1)$1.50/1 Pampers Coupon
    -$1.50/1 Zavers eCoupon
    Pay: $26.99
    Get a $10 Catalina (P&G)
    Get a $5 catalina (Pampers)
    $11.99 after coupon, eCoupon & catalinas

  • Colette

    The shoprite diapers area great price at 3.49 this week.

  • Candice

    Is there a tab to quickly access the best diaper deals for the week? I couldnt seem to find one– That would be a great idea if not, so all of the best diaper deals could be in one spot! Thanks for everything you do 😀 !!!

  • Christine

    i second the shoprite diapers….they are exactly the same and the walgreens brand and they hold just as much as the pampers ultra absorbancy

  • Jenn

    I see alot of people using this eSavingStar service. Can anyone verify if this service is legit and actually works?

    • Anonymous

      Jenn yes it is legit and it works very good!

  • Stephanie

    Wal-mart had the boxes of Huggies Jeans diapers on clearance for $10. Pretty good deal!

  • Crystal

    Pathmark zavers also has a $2 off wipes that are on sale for 9.99. The big boxes of 360 wipes.

  • Anonymous

    I don’t see pampers on Cvs for this price ? How do the saving star work

  • Kelsey

    I went to walmart yesterday and the day before. Each day I bought 4 boxes of Huggies diapers that were on a clearance rack for $10. I bought the jean ones size 5 with 52 diapers in them. They had many different sizes and pampers too. The rack said $15 but they rang up $10. I had$2 & $3 coupons, which brought each box of diapers down to as low as $7. I felt like I hit the jackpot! lol

  • London

    For the luvs size 3 234 count from amazon.com its actually save 5% with subscribe and save and then 15% with amazon mom for a total saving of 20% not the 30% you are stating above. just thought i would let you know. i just ordered the diapers and paid 31.98