Unique Cranberry Recipes
Last Monday, we started with some new and unique ways to make some of the classic Thanksgiving Favorites. Today’s recipes are for Cranberries! There are really a lot of recipes you can make with cranberries…sauce, relish, appetizers, salads, cakes, pies and more. I’ve included a few different types of recipes along with the more traditional.
If you missed the other recipes, you can check out the list of:
- Unique Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- Unique Sweet Potato Recipes
- Unique Pumpkin Recipes
- Unique Stuffing Recipes
- Unique Apple Pie Recipes
Here are some great recipes I found:
- Cranberry-Pomegranate Sauce: The Pioneer Woman’s recipe with a little twist.
- Cranberry Relish: Recipe courtesy Gay Ingegneri, The Cranbury Inn on the TV Food Network includes crushed pineapple.
- Nutty Cranberry Relish: A portion of the cranberries are added in after the recipe is cooked.
- Fresh Cranberry Custard Pie: From Emeril Lagasse.
- Cranberry Gorgonzola Appetizer Tart: This looks like a very unique appetizer from Ocean Spray.
- Cranberry Relish: This recipe uses honey as the sweetener.
- CrockPot Homemade Cranberry Sauce: Cranberries, brown sugar, orange juice + Crockpot!
- Classic Cranberry Nut Bread: Nice recipe to serve with your turkey.
- Nantucket Cranberry Pie: From the Pioneer Woman…this recipe looks delicious! It’s pictured above.
- Cranberry Apple Pie: This recipe is on the Disney Family Fun site and it includes cranberries, apples and has a crumb topping.
- No-Cook Cranberry Relish: Put everything in your food processor and it’s done.
And here is a more traditional recipe from Ocean Spray: Homemade Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce