My Shopping Trip: ShopRite
My Shopping Trip: ShopRite
Here is my last trip for the Purex Deal at ShopRite. I actually only did this deal twice because I really have a nice stock of laundry detergent. But, at this price, you just can’t beat it.
If you follow LRWC on Facebook you probably already know why our dog, Bogo is sitting under the table looking up at me. This started a couple of months ago when ShopRite had the Purina Catalina. I was using the catalinas (similar to the Munch Mania Catalinas now) each week to buy Bogo treats. Every time I came home from the store I would put all my groceries on the table, take my picture for my shopping trip post and then I would give him one of the treats I had just bought.
Apparently he has associated the camera with treats because each and every time I take out my camera, he sits and cries for a treat. And, you can see that he is waiting there while I take the picture.
And, yes, I still give him a treat. How could I not. He’s just too cute sitting there
Here is what I did at ShopRite tonight
- (4) Marcal Toilet Paper- $1.14
- (2) Dole Salad – $2.00
- (3) Purex Detergent – $1.99
- (3)Purex Ultra Pack – $1.99
- (1) Renu Travel Size $1.49
- (1)Febreze Car Vent $2.69
- (1) $0.75/2 Dole Salad
- (2) $0.50/1 Purex (3/11 RP)
- (3)$1/1 Purex Ultra Packs(3/11 RP)
- $0.75/1 Purex (opt for coupon instead of free sample)
- $2.69 Free Febreze Care Vent eCoupon
- -$2/1 Renu (NLA)
- -$2 Catalina
- -$3 Catalina
- Tax: $0.82
Total Out of Pocket = $3.81
$5.00 Catalina (Purex)
Total Savings including sale prices and coupons: $44.97 which I will be adding to the LRWC Reader’s Grocery Savings Counter. Be sure to add your savings so we can see how much we have all saved in 2012
Here is an update to my Grocery Budget:
- -$14.14 from shopping trip on 3/4
- Total in envelope as of 3/4: $649.29
- -$20 for the past 2 weeks of inserts
- -$56 at the Farmer’s Market on 3/10
- -$12 misc trips to stores
- -$2.26 from Shopping Trip on 3/13
- Total in envelope as of 3/13: $559.03
- -$31.29 from Shopping Trip on 3/15
- Total in envelope as of 3/15: $527.74
- Added $150 to Grocery Envelope
- -$6.02 quick trip to ShopRite
- -$3.81 from Shopping Trip on 3/17
- -$75 giving my son to go grocery shopping at school
- Total in envelope as of 3/17: $592.91
If you’re interested in seeing how we set up our budget envelopes, make sure to check out, How To Set Up a Budget and Stick to It.
How are you doing on your grocery budget?
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!