Rebecca had a great trip to A&P! She used her free milk wyb 3 breakfast items coupons! Here is what she had to say:
Made a last minute deal at A&P! Both my kids needed milk, which means a gallon of Whole AND 2%. I though I’d make it to Saturday when I planned a Shoprite trip with my $10 off $100 coupon and many others. Anyhow, milk ran out faster than I expected and we had to stop at the A&P so I made a quick deal on the fly! I took advantage of the Quaker deal when you buy 5/$10 and automatically get $3 off. If I had sent my husband on his way home from work, we would have spent $14.16 just for milk and Half & half! Glad I grabbed my coupons and ran back out myself!
- 2- Life Cereal 5/$10
- 2- Aunt Jamima syrup 5/$10
- 1- Quaker granola bar 5/$10
- 2- Milk Gallons $3.59 each
- 2- Land O Lakes Half & Half $3.49 each
- 2- Yoplait Lactose free yogurt $.60
- (2) Free Milk when you buy 3 breakfast items
- (1) -$1/2 Land O Lakes Half & Half (NLA)
- (2) –$.30/1 Yoplait Lactose free yogurt
- Quaker deal when you buy 5/$10 quaker items, automatically get -$3
- -.04 reusable bag discount
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!