Reader Jamie headed to Target to take advantage of some of the new Target Coupons. If you are planning on use the $5/2 Revlon Beauty Tool Coupons, you might want to check out what Jamie had to say about them:
Let me say that I learned something about one of their current coupons. The Revlon $5 off 2 beauty products.
I had 2 coupons, so I bought 2- nail files at $2.99 each and 2- nail clippers at $1.97 ea. So you would think that the one $5 off would go towards nail file $2.99 & clippers at $1.97 so they are free. BUT since I used both coupons in the same transaction They grouped the $2.99 files together and the $1.97 clippers together so instead of all 4 free i paid $.98Which is still good but they should of been all free. So I wanted to pass that along to you.
- (2)$.99 24ct Ibuprofen
- (2)$2.99 nail file
- (2)$1.97 nail clippers
- (1)$8.49 Biore Pore Strips
- (1)$6.49 Biore Cleanser
- (1)$7.00 Merona T-shirt
- (1)$3.49 Glade mist starter
- -(1)$3.00 Merona shirts Target web coupon
- -(1)$8.49 Biore buy 1 strip get one cleanser free (manf)
- -(1)$1.00 Biore Target web coupon
- -(2)$5.00 Any 2 Revlon Beauty Tools Target web coupon
- -(1)$1.00 Any 2 Ibuprofen Target web coupon
- -(1)$1.00 Glade mist Target web coupon
- -(1)$2.00 Glade Starter mist manf
Paid: $10.88 OOP + tax
Received: $1.00 Catalina for next purchase of Revlon Beauty tools.
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!