• ½ cup butter, softened
• ¾ cup sugar
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup vanilla yogurt
• ½ cup orange juice
• 2 Tbsp grated orange peel (I used all I could get from one regular sized orange)
• 2 cups flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 container (or less) Philadelphia indulgence, dark chocolate
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the yogurt, orange juice, and peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened.
2. Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray. Spoon 1 Tbsp. batter into each cup. Place 1 tsp (or more) dark chocolate cream cheese on top. Top with another 1 Tbsp. of batter.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Immediately invert the pan onto a wire cooling rack. (If you try to take them out with a spoon or your hands the filing will fall out into your pan.) After they have cooled, the filling stays in nicely.