10 Days of Easter: Easter Peeps Centerpiece
For the 10th day of the 10 days of Easter I thought I would show you a cute Easter Centerpiece that you can quickly make for today. This idea came from All You Magazine from a few year back.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Glass Vase
- 1 vase approx 3″ smaller then the glass vase
- Jelly beans
Here is how to arrange the centerpiece:
- Place the smaller vase inside the large.
- Place jelly beans in the space between the two vases.
- Place Peeps on top of the jelly beans.
- Place water and flowers in the smaller vase
And there you have it. An inexpensive, unique and pretty arrangement for your Easter table.
Check out Day 9 of 10 of the 10 Days of Easter: Easter Cookie Sticks