Coffee Mate Catalina Update & My Shopping Trip to Stop & Shop
Coffee Mate Catalina Deal Update
First, I have to apologize, I had originally posted the Coffee Mate Catalina deal as being at ShopRite starting today, 4/16. The deal is actually not at ShopRite but rather at Stop & Shop. Megan did verify it today and the 16 oz are priced at $2.19 however this price may vary.
This is completely my mistake and I’m so sorry if you headed over to ShopRite to take advantage of it before I was able to put up an update. However, there is an unintended benefit to this error although it’s to my benefit not yours (you can see below).
Here is the catalina info for Stop & Shop:
Nestle Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer, 16 oz or larger (excludes Natural Bliss)
4/16 – 5/13
Buy 2 Get a $1 Catalina
Buy 3 Get a $2 Catalina
Buy 4 Get a $4 Catalina
Coupons that are available:
- $0.55/1 Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
- $0.75/2 Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
- $0.75/1 Coffee Mate Coupon (NLA – check your coupons)
- BOGO Coffee Mate Coupon (NLA- check your coupons)
- FREE Coffee Mate Coupon (sent via emai – check your coupons)
My Shopping Trip: Stop & Shop
Now onto the rest of my trip. Actually, the trip was made by Megan for me so I can’t claim I actually did it. But I did plan it.
Here is what we did:
Stop & Shop:
- 4 Coffee Mate Creamer, 16 oz $2.19 each
- 5 Kashi Cereal $3.00 each
- (1) FREE Coffee Mate Creamer (send from offer)
- (1)BOGO Free Coffee Mate Coupon (NLA)
- (1)$0.75/1 Coffee Mate Coupon (NLA)
- (5)$2/1 Kashi Coupons (printed 2 per day)
Received: $4 Catalina (Coffee Mate)
Received: $5 Catalina (Kashi)
Total Savings including sale prices and coupons: $17.70 which I will be adding to the LRWC Reader’s Grocery Savings Counter. Be sure to add your savings so we can see how much we have all saved in 2012
Here is an update to my Grocery Budget:
- Total in envelope as of 3/31: $580.10
- -$3.47 from Shopping Trip on 4/2
- Total in envelope as of 3/31: $576.63
- -$3.98 from Shopping Trip on 4/3
- Total in envelope as of 4/3: $572.65
- -$36.04 Farmer’s Market
- -$62 in take out meals from the last 2 weeks as we house hunt
- Added $150 to Grocery Envelope 4/13
- $14.73 from Shopping Trip on 4/14
- -$75 giving my son money for groceries at school
- Total in envelope as of 4/14: $534.88
- -$7.88 from shopping trip on 4/16
- Total in envelope as of 4/16: $527
If you’re interested in seeing how we set up our budget envelopes, make sure to check out, How To Set Up a Budget and Stick to It.
How are you doing on your grocery budget?
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!
Sorry, just have to post, as this is something that has been very, very frustrating to me and is happening more and more. And, I just had to say, ah ha caught you
Personal note to other bloggers who continue to copy ShopRite posts from LRWC without giving proper credit. I’m afraid my suspicions have been confirmed with this deal which is a nice way of saying…You’ve Been Busted! Coffee Mate Catalina Deal is NOT a valid deal at ShopRite, yet it is posted on your sites. Going forward, if you get ShopRite information from LRWC, I hope you will do what is right and link to your source. Thank you ~Cindy