My Shopping Trip: Stop & Shop Scott Catalina Deal
My Shopping Trip: Stop & Shop
I was torn between doing the Scott Catalina deal at ShopRite or Stop & Shop but, once we learned that the Stop & Shop deal is working on shelf pricing, I quickly made my decision. Stop & Shop it is! So, armed with my, about to expire, $0.99/1 Scott Coupons, I tried the deal.
My shelf prices were slightly different from the shelf prices I posted, however I still meet the $15 required.
Here is what I did:
Stop & Shop:
- Scott Natural Paper Towels 6 pk – $4.99 (reg: $6.59)
- Scott Extra Soft Toilet Paper 12 pk – $6.99 (reg: $10.29)
- -$0.99/1 Scott Paper Towels (NLA)
- -$0.99/1 Scott Extra Soft Toilet Paper (NLA)
- -$5.00 Catalina (last weeks Kashi Deal)
$5.00 Catalina (Buy $15 Get $5)
$2.00 Catalina (Scott Catalina Deal)
Total Savings including sale prices and coupons: $13.86 which I will be adding to the LRWC Reader’s Grocery Savings Counter. Be sure to add your savings so we can see how much we have all saved in 2012
Here is an update to my Grocery Budget:
- Total in envelope as of 4/3: $572.65
- -$36.04 Farmer’s Market
- -$62 in take out meals from the last 2 weeks as we house hunt
- Added $150 to Grocery Envelope 4/13
- $14.73 from Shopping Trip on 4/14
- -$75 giving my son money for groceries at school
- Total in envelope as of 4/14: $534.88
- -$4.45 from shopping trip on 4/16
- -$4.50 from Shopping Trip on 4/19
- Total in envelope as of 4/19: $525.93
- -$3.02 from shopping trip on 4/23
- Total in evelope as of 4/23: $522.91
Will be heading to the Farmer’s Market today as well!
If you’re interested in seeing how we set up our budget envelopes, make sure to check out, How To Set Up a Budget and Stick to It.
How are you doing on your grocery budget?
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!