Reader Shopping Trips: Target
Rebecca made a trip to Target and took advantage of the Dial, Cutter and Revlon Deals going on! She spend less than $3.00 on everything! Here is her deal:
- (6) dial hand soap $1.29 each(shelf price said $1.49 but they rang up $1.29)
- (2) target ibuprofen $.99 each
- (2) cutter bug spray $4.49 and $4.99 each (I bought one natural which was a little more)
- (1) revlon eye lash curler $2.99
- (1) $3/6 Dial Coupon (NLA)
- (2) $1/3 Dial Target Coupon
- (2) $1.00 Up&Up Ibuprofen Target Coupon (adjusted to .99)
- (2) $2/1 cutter Target Coupon
- (2) $1/1 Cutter
- (1) $2/1 Revlon Target Coupon
- - $5 Target Gift Card from Nivea Deal
Total OOP was $2.96
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!