Reader Shopping Trips: CVS
Brittany had a nice, quick shopping trip to CVS this week to take advantage of the deal on Kellogg’s cereal. She only spent $1.79 OOP after coupons and ECBS received. Great job Brittany! Here’s what she had to say:
This is the first time I sent my ECB and $4/20 coupon to my card instead of printing it (trying to save on ink as much as I can!) and was nervous about whether it would work out. I got worried when the cashier asked by if I wanted to use my ECB as a screen popped up but I wanted to use the $4/20 first. However, I let her put the ECB through and the $4/20 came up next even though the ECB put me under $20 so I was very happy.
- (5) Powerade 32oz, $1.00 each
- (3) Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, $2.50 each
- (3) Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, $2.50 each
- $5.00 ECB (Beauty Club reward)
- $4 off $20 Purchase (CVS e-mail)
- (1) $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond Cereal, exp. 8/16/12 (RP 07/08/12)
- (2) $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cinnamon Almond Cereal printable
- (1) $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Choco Zucaritas or Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes, exp. 8/16/12 (RP 07/08/12)
- (1) $1/2 Kellogg’s Cereals printable
Subtotal before coupons: $20.00
Total Paid with tax: $7.79
Received: $5.00 ECB for Kellogg’s and $1.00 ECB for Powerade
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!