Reader Shopping Trips: CVS
Reader Hope worked a great deal this week at CVS. She combined manufacturer’s coupons with CVS coupons to score the best deal, plus she took advantage of a Spend $30, Get $10 ECB Promotion! Great job, Hope! Here’s what she got:
- (4) Aussie Shampoo, $3.00 each
- (4) Aussie Conditioner, $3.00 each
- (1) Gillette Shave Gel, $4.99
- (1) Gillette Shave Gel Trial Size, $2.37
- (4) $3/2 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product, exp. 9/30/12 (RP 08/05/12)
- (2) $1/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shave Prep or Fusion ProSeries Skin Care Item, exp. 8/31/12 (P&G 07/29/12)
- (4) $1/2 Aussie CVS Coupon
- (1) $1/$5 Gillette Coupon
- 25% Off CVS Coupon (deducted $1.84 for the Gillette because the rest of the items were on sale)
- $5.00 ECB
Total Paid: $7.17
Received: $10.00 ECB for spending $30 in P&G Products
Be sure to check out the complete list of CVS Coupon Match Ups here.
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!