My Shopping Trip: ShopRite
Extreme Couponing Shopping Trip
I first want to apologize for not posting my shopping trips over the last month. Unfortunately, I have had a month that I do not ever want to repeat. I won’t go into details as it would take up too much space on the site and too much of your time as I know most of you are getting prepared for Hurricane Sandy.
I do want to thank my wonderful crew for stepping up to the plate and covering the deals in my absence. So, a big thank you to Megan, Melinda, Gigi, Loretta and everyone else that helps to keep the deals coming and posted for you guys. And, of course, you guys for always contributing your finds!
A few weeks ago we posted a new video feature called Talking Thrifty with Cindy. Unfortunately that did not start yet with all the things that happened. Our alternate plan was to get that going early this week so I’m hoping to get that done and posted as long as Hurricane Sandy does not take away the electricity at my house.
And, speaking of Hurricane Sandy, for those of you that are in the path (including me) be safe and remember to follow the tips on How to prepare for a Hurricane.
This morning I headed to ShopRite. My goal was strictly to test out some catalina deals. Some worked, some did not and some were a little strange.
Here is my trip:
- (4)Kraft Fresh Take Savory Four Cheese $2.50 each
- (4)MiO Water Enchancer $3.99 each
- (2)Dole Frozen Fruit Cups $2.50 each
- (4)Dole Fruit Crisps $2.00 each
- (1)Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade Bread Mix $1.99
- -(4)$0.75/1 Kraft Fresh Take Coupons
- -(4)$1.50/1 MiO Water Coupons from the 10/28 SS
- -(2)$0.75/1 Dole Frozen Fruit Cup Coupon
- -(2)$0.75/2 Dole Fruit Crisps Coupon
- -(1)$0.75/1 Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade Bread Mix
- -$0.75 Fleischmann’s Simply Homemade SR ecoupon (may be NLA)
- -$2 Catalina from previous transaction
- $3.00 Catalina from MiO wyb 4
- $1.00 Catalina from MiO (this should have been a double dip for today and it should have been a $3 catalina. One of these ends today and one continues on for the next month. I’m not sure where this $1 catalina came from)
- $3 Catalina from Kraft when you buy $10 in Kraft Cheese products (Kraft Fresh Take is included)
- $3 Catalina from Kraft Fresh Take wyb 4 (ends today)
- $0.75 Catalina from Dole wyb 4 (Fruit Crisps)
- $0.75 Catalina from Dole wyb 4 (Fruit Crisps) – one ends today
- I was hoping for a $1 catalina from Dole for the Frozen Fruits (wyb2) but, either it’s not working at ShopRite or it’s for different frozen fruit items as it did not print.
Total Cost after coupons & catalinas: $9.20
Total Savings including sale prices and coupons: $42.35 which I will be adding to the LRWC Reader’s Grocery Savings Counter. Be sure to add your savings so we can see how much we have all saved in 2012.
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!