My Shopping Trip to Stop & Shop, Rite Aid & Best Market
Extreme Couponing Shopping Trip
Here is my second shopping trip since Hurricane Sandy. This time I did stock up on some meat. Remember, if you lost everything in your freezers, go slowly. Don’t try to buy everything all at once.
Earlier in the week I picked up some refrigerated items and yesterday I grabbed some meats for the freezer. And, of course, while I was out, I can’t resist taking advantage of some freebie deals.
My refrigerator and freezer are now starting to look like someone lives here! So much better then seeing an empty frig!
Here was my trip to Stop & Shop:
- (2)Johnsonville Italian Sausage $3.99 each
- (4)Pup-Peroni $2.99 each –>see the deal here to score them free
- -(2)$2/1 Johnsonville Sausage coupons (NLA)
- -(4)$1/1 Pup-Peroni Coupons
- + Tax $0.42
Received: $2 Catalina (Pup-peroni)
Here is my Rite Aid Trip:
- (6)Nature Made Mini Vitamins $14.99 (BOGO sale) –>see the Nature Made Deal here
- -(3)$5/1 Nature Made Mini Coupons
- -(2)$5/1 Load2Card Coupons (not sure why these came off)
- -(1)$1/1 Nature Made Fish Oil Rite Aid VV Coupon
Received (2)$10 UPS
Here is my Best Market trip:
- 14.6 lbs Boneless Chicken @ $1.69 per lb = $24.70
- 1 pack Romaine Hearts $2.99
- (2)PopChips $1.99 each (my weakness!)
- (4)Rice Crackers $1.49 each
- (1) 5lb bag carrots $1.99
- 2.20 lb Bananas @ $0.69/lb = $1.52
- (2)Near East Rice Pilaf $1.25 each
- Sweet Onions $0.84
- Yams $1.07
- Empire Apples $1.75
- Large Jar Chopped Garlic $4.99
- Celery $1.49
Total Paid out of pocket: $79.13
Received: $2 Catalina (Stop & Shop) $20 UP Rewards Rite Aid
Final Cost: $57.13
Total Savings including sale prices and coupons: $42.78 which I will be adding to the LRWC Reader’s Grocery Savings Counter. Be sure to add your savings so we can see how much we have all saved in 2012.
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!
Cindy Livesey is the force behind Living Rich With Coupons which provides it’s readers with all the resources they need to shop smart so they can get life’s necessities for a lot less. Allowing you to spend more on life’s luxuries. Her family of 5 has saved over $11,000 a year in groceries. And you can too.