Jessica headed to Rite Aid this week where she strategically planned out her trip, stacking many Rite Aid Coupons with manufacturer’s coupons to save the most money! She also took advantage of the FREE Cosmetic Sets this week! What a deal!
- (2) Fruity Pebbles Cereal, $2.50 each
- (2) Jack Link’s Jerky, $3.00 each
- (1) John FreidaFrizz Ease, $7.29 -20% Wellness Discount, $5.83
- (1) Centrum Flavor Burst 120-ct, $9.99
- (1) Bayer Contour Meter, $30.99 -20% Wellness Discount, $24.79
- (1) Thermacare Heat Wrap, $7.49 -20% Wellness Discount, $5.99
- (1) Covergirl Eye Enhancer, $3.39 -20% Wellness Discount, $2.71
- (2) Cosmetic Gift Set, BOGO 50% off, $2.99 each
- (1) $1/2 Select Post Cereals, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
- (2) $0.55/1 Post Pebbles Cereal, exp. 1/13/13 (RP 12/02/12)
- (1) $3/2 Jack Link’s Jerky, exp. 2/28/13 (Rite Aid Flu Shot Booklet)
- (1) John Freida Coupon received in the mail
- (1) $3/1 Centrum Flavor Burst (RP 12/2/12)
- (1) $20/1 Bayer Countour Meter from 12 Days of Christmas Rite Aid Coupon (NLA)
- (1) $3/1 ThermaCare Product printable
- (1) $3/1 ThermaCare Rite Aid Coupon (from bottom of receipt)
- (1) $2/1 Covergirl Coupon received in mail
- $19 in UPRs
Total OOP: $4.03
Received: $2.00 UPR (Post Cereal), $1.00 UPR (Jack Link’s), $3.00 UPR (Centrum), $5.00 UPR (Cosmetic Sets)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Rite Aid Coupons & Deals for the week!
Enter the Reader Shopping Trip Giveaway: If you have a shopping trip you want to share, find out how to enter it into the $100 Store Gift Card Giveaway!
LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter: Be sure to add your weekly grocery savings to the the LRWC Reader Grocery Savings Counter below. You can check out the counter in the sidebar to see how much we have all saved so far in 2012!