Budget: 52 Week Money Challenge
52 Week Money Challenge
Looking for an easy was to save over $1,000 this year? Take part in the 52 Week Money Saving Challenge.
Each week you save save the amount of money for that week in the year. (example: Week 1 Save $1.00, Week 2 Save $2.00 etc). By the end of the year you will save $1,378!
Set up a jar, an envelope or set up a Manilla Account where you can set reminders for each week’s Money Challenge Deposit.
Since I am posting this three weeks into the new year, you’ll need to do some catching up. So, go through your change and put together your first $6 for weeks 1-3!
I wish I could take credit for this challenge but the idea came from Kassandra’s 52 Week Money Challenege!
Let us know how your savings is going! I’ll be posting reminders each week to find out how you are all doing.
Looking for some other ways to save? Check out some of these options:
- Couponing For Beginners – Learn all of the basics of couponing all in one place!
- Print over $500 in Coupons right now!
- Find the Coupon Match Up for your store and get all the best deals matched with coupons
- Find out how other Readers “Set Up their Budgets”
- Learn how to set up a budget and stick to it!