Extreme Couponing Tip: Save on Gluten Free Foods & more!
Save on Gluten Free Foods
This week’s Extreme Couponing Tip is How to Save on Gluten Free Foods and other foods for special dietary needs.
It seems in the past few years, there has been an increase in the awareness of people who suffer from a gluten allergy. Although many grocery stores are continually adding more options for such dietary restrictions, it can be very hard to find certain specialty products for you and your family. Also, in-store prices can be pretty steep and sales are not as often.
Here are a few ways to save money on Dietary Products:
- Be sure to check our weekly post on Organic & Gluten Free Coupons & Deals which shows the most current coupons for organic and gluten free foods, deals both online and in-store as well as a weekly Gluten Free Recipe.
- Amazon has an complete Organic Section and Gluten Free Section. There is always a wide variety of products to choose from usually at better prices then you can find in the store. Plus, if you’re an Amazon Prime Member you will receive Free 2-Day Shipping everyday, which is a great option if you buy online products often to accommodate your specialty needs.
- Daily Deal sites such as Groupon, Living Social, etc always have great deals for national and local stores that special in Organic or Gluten Free Foods. Be sure to check LRWC each day for the newest Daily Deals available!
- Shop at stores such as Big Lots & Marshalls where you can find discounts on some specialty foods including Gluten Free products.
- Check with Health Food stores in your area for clearance sales.
Do you guys have additional tips on this topic? We like hearing from you!
Do you have an idea for an Extreme Couponing tip you’d like to see addressed? Leave your ideas in the comments!