Valentines Day Wreath – DIY
I saw this extremely cute Valentines Day Wreath and I had to share it with you guys! It’s so easy to make and looks adorable.
You will need:
- Heart shaped foam wreath – 12″
- Red Felt – about 1 1/2 yds
- 3″ circle template (cut from thin cardboard like from the back of a notepad)
- Fold felt in half and cut felt into 3 1/2″ strips
- Then cut into squares (this makes it easier to cut the circles)
- Cut the circles using the template. You’ll need about 250
- Fold the circles in half and than in half again
- Put a pin through the very bottom point of the circle that you just folded
- Press the pin into the foam heart
- Continue adding more circles in the same manner pinning close together
- Add a ribbon to the back to hang
Watch the video to see exactly how it’s done:
New to Couponing, We’ll Show You How!