My Shopping Trip – Acme – Paid $2.16 to Stock Up for Food Bank
Extreme Couponing Shopping Trip
I’m going to be doing a lot of stock up shopping this week with so many great deal. One of my reasons for stocking up on products is due to an article I read this week in my local paper. The article was about a local food bank, Lunch Break located in Red Bank, that is in need of food. According to Lunch Break, the “toughest times of the year are September and October as well as February and March”. They go on to say, “It’s heart wrenching to plan and not be able to meet the need. Right now, our resources are critically low”.
That just breaks my heart! I know it’s probably like that for most food banks. So, be sure to take advantage of some of the great deals this week to help out at your local food bank during this critical months.
I started out taking advantage of the Stock Up Mega Instant Savings Event at Acme where I paid just $2.19 for this. All of which I will be donating to Lunch Break.
Here was my trip:
- (6) Barilla Pasta $1.38 each
- (2) Duncan Hines Brownie Mix $1.38
- (4)Hungry Jack Hash Brown Potatoes $1.38 each
- (1)Silver Floss Sauerkraut $1.00
- -(3)$1/2 Barilla Pasta printable
- -(2)$0.35/1 Duncan Hines Product printable
- -(4)$0.50/1 Hungry Jack Hash Brown Potatoes printable
- -(1)$0.50/1 Silver Floss or Krrrrrisp Kraut, no exp. (ALL YOU Oct ’13)
- -$6 Instant Savings (2 offers)
Cindy Livesey is the force behind Living Rich With Coupons which provides it’s readers with all the resources they need to shop smart so they can get life’s necessities for a lot less. Allowing you to spend more on life’s luxuries. Her family of 5 has saved over $11,000 a year in groceries. And you can too.
This is a Sponsored post written by LRWC on behalf of Acme. All content and opinions are 100% our own.