Walgreens Jingle Cash
The Walgreen’s Jingle Cash is back again this year and is running now though 12/21/13. Jingle Cash is basically another type of Register Reward that Walgreens runs around the holiday season. Jingle Cash will be earned if you spend a certain amount of money, before manufacturer’s coupons but after Walgreens coupons and has to be spent the following week.
How Much You’ll Earn
- Spend $ 30 – Earn $ 5 in Jingle Cash
- Spend $ 50 – Earn $ 10 in Jingle Cash
- Spend $ 75 – Earn $ 15 in Jingle Cash
- Spend $ 100 – Earn $ 20 in Jingle Cash
How to Redeem Jingle Cash
- Jingle Cash earned from 12/1 – 12/7/13 Can be redeemed from 12/8 – 12/14/13
- Jingle Cash earned from 12/8—12/14/13 can be redeemed 12/15—12/21/13
- Walgreens Jingle Cash can only be redeemed on a total purchase in excess of $30.
- Jingle Cash is earned after all applicable discounts (i.e., employee discount, AARP, Instant Value Coupons).
- Jingle Cash is earned before any manufacturer coupons or taxes. (i.e., Manufacturer’s coupons, Register Rewards).
- Jingle Cash cannot be earned or printed for online purchases made at Walgreens.com.
- Jingle Cash redemption cannot be combined with any other Walgreens STOCK UP store coupon in the same transaction.
- Only one Jingle Cash coupon can be redeemed per transaction. No cash value. No cash back.
Here are some deal ideas
Don’t forget to check out all of the Walgreens Matchups for this week!