Crock Pot Chocolate Delight
By: Gigi Howe
Total time: 5-10
I like to find different uses for things. I can’t help it. Not everyone in my house is thrilled with some of my “experiments” but I can’t help myself. 😉 Anyway, I wanted to make a cake in my crock pot, why not, right?! I looked through my crock pot cookbooks and I made this recipe last night. It was so simple to make. You put everything in your slow cooker and mix it right in there. Doesn’t make a big mess and I prepared it in less than 10 minutes. Set my crock pot to cook and we had something different for dessert. The cake was good, moist and melted the ice cream. Not bad for a new experiment!
– 1 package of chocolate cake mix
– 1 cup of sour cream
– 1 cup chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
– 1 package instant chocolate pudding (4 serving size)
– 4 eggs
– 3/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1 cup water
1. Grease the inside of your crock pot or use a cooking spray
2. Put all ingredients into your crock pot and mix well.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Serve hot or warm with ice cream.
Very easy and tasty!!!!!