Extreme Couponing CVS
Reader Jocelyn was very happy with her little CVS trip this week, as she should be! She said she went to CVS to buy pudding for her toddler. It would have cost $1.77 but she decided to work a small deal. Turns out she spent LESS than the price of the pudding for “buying” more products. Love it! She got overage from a CVS coupon for $7 off any Physician’s Formula Product. This is completely okay because she used the coupon correctly and the coupon automatically deducted $7.00 when scanned.
Check out her shopping trip below!
- (1) Snacks Chocolate Pudding $1.77
- (1) Milky Way Simple Caramel .46 (clearance price)
- (1) Cookie n Cream Drops .46 (clearance price)
- (1) Physicians Formula Baked Eyeshadow $5.27 (40% off)
- (3) M&M candies $1 each (B2G1 Free)
- (1) Wet N Wild Matte Top Coat, $0.99
- (1) Wet N Wild base coat, $0.49
- (1) $7 off any Physicians Formula CVS Coupon from Red Coupon Machine
- (1) Buy TWO MARS Chocolate Brands get ONE free
- (2) $1/1 Wet N Wild or Fergie Product, exp. 2/22/14, (SS 02/09/14 R)
Paid: $1.25 + $0.06 tax or 94% savings
Be sure to check out the rest of the CVS Deals for the week before you shop.
Got a great shopping trip you would love to share? Send it to email@example.com and you might get featured on the site!