It’s Thursday which means we have new Checkout 51 Offers available today! Each Thursday morning is when the new offers begin. They are valid each week until 11:59 EST Wednesday. Checkout 51 is a new and super easy cash back savings tool, very similar to Ibotta. If you missed our post introducing Checkout 51 you can view it here.
Here are the newest Checkout 51 offers:
- $0.50/1 Earthbound Farm Frozen Fruit
- $0.25/1 Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast
- $0.50/1 Jif Peanut Butter
- $1/2 Shout
- $1/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Apple Jacks
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Froot Loops
- $1/1 Honey Maid Grahamfuls 8 ct+
- $1/2 HALLS Drops Bags
- $1/1 FAGE Total yogurt 35.3 oz
- $1/2 TRISCUIT Crackers 7.6 oz+
- $1/2 belVita Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits 8.8 oz
Checkout 51 is super easy because you don’t have to “earn” these rewards in advance. Just buy the product and upload your receipt and you earn cash! Easy peasy!
I’m LOVING how we can triple dip so easily now with these offers! There’s so many ways to save – manufacturer’s coupons, store/eCoupons, Catalina Deals, cash back offers – so awesome! Check out some of the best deals we’ve found with today’s new offers below, including Kellogg’s Froot Loops for only $1.00 a box at Rite Aid through 2/22!
Here are some deals with the new Checkout 51 Offers:
If you would like to learn more about Checkout 51, check out their website here.