Extreme Couponing ShopRite
I love this reader shopping trip! Kathleen let us know that she’s working on earning her FREE Holiday Dinner Item at ShopRite. Here’s what she had to say about her trip:
Trying to boost my Holiday spending for the Free Ham for Easter. I’m trying to take advantage of any free products I can get that my family uses during this time. Here is my FREE shopping trip from Shop Rite today. I know it’s not a big trip, but, I am pretty proud of it.
Great job, Kathleen! Now is a perfect time to take advantage of any free item coupons you have or coupons that will make for super cheap items! At ShopRite, you must spend $400 from March 9 through April 19 in order to qualify for your Holiday Dinner Item (ham, turkey, lasagna, etc.). The $400 is calculated BEFORE taxes, bottle deposits and the face value of manufacturer’s coupons and AFTER ShopRite store coupons, ShopRite Price Plus Club Deductions and any multiplied manufacturer’s coupons. It’s hard for some of us couponers to “spend” $400 in this time frame to earn our free item, however this is a great tip on how to still qualify for your item – buy as many FREE and cheap products as you can. Kathleen spent NO Money on this trip, yet she earned a percentage of what this trip would have cost had she not used coupons toward her free item. You can read more about this tip here.
Check out the details of Kathleen’s trip below!
- (4) Reusable Shopping Bags, $0.99 each
- (4) Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap, $0.99 each
- (4) L’eggs Knee Highs, $1.99 each
- (3) Wise Cheese Doodles, $1.74 each
- (1) NeilMed Dry Nose Spray, $4.49
- (1) Shop Rite Elbow Macaroni, $1.00
- (4) FREE Reusable Bag (from Dollar Days)
- (4) $0.50/1 Dawn Hand Renewal (77477)
- (4) $2.00 off any Regular priced L’eggs Product
- (3) $3/1 Wise Cheese Doodles (NLA)
- (1) Free NeilMed Dry Nose Spray (coupon received in mail)
- (1) Free Shop Rite Pasta Perks (someone left in store)
Be sure to check out the rest of the ShopRite Deals for the week before you shop.
Got a great shopping trip you would love to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and you might get featured on the site!