The holidays are officially among us, and the season for giving is in full swing! Homemade gifts mean so much more when you throw in these special ingredients – love, thought, and a little elbow grease. It makes your gift more meaningful and memorable. Not only that, but they are fun to make! Here are some easy and creative holiday presents you can create on your own. You’ll be the hit of the party!
1. Peppermint Soap: by Happiness is Homemade – These quick making peppermint soaps are a fun homemade holiday gift idea for friends, neighbors, and even teachers! They can also be whipped up in about ten minutes! Plus, they smell yummy too!
2. Candy Cane Reindeer Craft: by Happy Go Lucky Blog – This is a fun and easy holiday treat for the kiddies! They will love being involved in giving this gift to there loved ones.
3. Tea Wreath: by KoJo Designs – Do you have a tea lover in your family? This a festive and easy peasy gift to put together for someone who simply loves tea. It could be a great gift to bring to a holiday party too.
4. Popsicle Stick Frame: by eighteen25 – This is a sweet project for your kiddos! They will feel so proud of themselves after making these frames and love to give it to a family member.
5. Handprint Calendars: by Teachers Pay Teachers – This is by far my favorite activity that you can make with your kids! Making hand prints resembling each month on a calendar! Wow, so clever and thoughtful!
6. Mason Jar Cocktail Gifts: by something turquoise – How creative is this! This will sure be a hit for any cocktail lover. This is a super fun and extra adorable to put together.
7. Hot Cocoa Kit: by hoosier homemade – Mmmm…don’t you just LOVE a hot cup of cocoa on a cold day! These adorable Hot Cocoa Kits are easy to make, require very little crafting skill, and could be made with the kids for all their teachers.
8. Candy Sleighs: by Ellyn’s Place – These are so cute! Santa’s sleigh made out of candy…Yum-O! These make great stocking stuffer gifts.
9. Scrabble Coasters: by The Gourmet Gab – This is a great gift idea for any recent grad or a new apartment/home owner. Design your own scrabble letters and make coasters out of them. Sounds easy and functional to me.
10. Dry Erase Calendar: by Tangles and Tangents – For the busy bee that you love! This is a very inexpensive and fun gift to give. It’s a great way to keep things organized and it will look great displayed for all to see.