CVS Shopping Trip
I only really had 2 or 3 items on my CVS shopping list for the week….and then THIS happened! Some great app coupons, plus great Extra Care Bucks offers, plus a $5/$15 total purchase Just for You coupon (received via email) led to a shopping trip that ended up costing me just $2.76 after all coupons and ECBs…. for over $64 worth of products. That’s a savings of 96%!
Did everyone get their FREE Gold Emblem abound snacks (in the select snacks 10/$10 deal) and Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioners? Freebies are always first on my list! Especially when they are as easy as these.
Below is a complete list of what was purchased. You can see the breakdown for each making it very easy for you to mix and match deals and know exactly how much each deal costs.
These are the CVS coupons used in this transaction:
- $5/$15 Total Purchase, CVS coupon received via email (Just For You)
- $0.25 Dawn (CVS app-only savings, all shoppers)
- $2/2 Gold Emblem Abound Snack Items, exp. Varies CVS PHARMACY COUPON
- $2.00 off Gillette or Venus Shave Cream CVS coupon (select shoppers)
- $2 off $5 Household Paper, Food Storage, Party Supplies CVS coupon (Select shoppers)
- $2.00 off Laundry and Fabric Care, CVS coupon (select shoppers)
REMEMBER: Extra Care Bucks have an expiration date so you want to be sure and use them before they expire. I am already planning how to use the ECBs I earned on this shopping trip for my next shopping trip!
Be sure to share your favorite deals this week as well. Happy Savings!
For Even More CVS Savings