ShopRite From Home Deals
We told you about the awesome changes to the ShopRite Shop From Home program! Have you guys ever taken advantage of program? If not, you should give it a shot!
Here are the details about Shop From Home:
- You can now stack different promotions together in one order.
- Each individual promotion can only be done once.
- The promotions will automatically track while you are shopping online and will show the status of the promotion
- Most promotions require a minimum of $50 in your cart (this may vary so be sure to watch the promotion details). The $50 in your cart can be counted from other promotions you are working towards. For instance, if you have a “buy $25 in Spring Cleaning and save $10” which requires a $50 minimum purchase AND you also have, in your cart, a “Buy $25 in P&G products and save $10” that requires a $50 minimum purchase, you will have met the $50 requirement from doing both promotions together in the same transaction.
- You can also stack a threshold promotion that is good for any purchase. For instance, this week they have a Spend $100 save $15 promo code! This type of promotion does not automatically track so you will have to put the promo code in at the very end of checkout. You will, however, see it added to your list of promo deductions (see example image below), if you qualified for it. Qualifying for these extra promotional savings is tracked before the other promotional code discounts are applied.
It’s important to note that each store varies when it comes to fees with Shop from Home orders – some stores charge a flat fee of $10.00 or more for placing a Shop from Home order while other stores charge 10% depending on the total of your order. Here is the fine print for the store we tested this deal at:
A personal shopper service fee of 10% will be applied to the first $150 of any purchase. Shopping fees will be calculated on your order total BEFORE taxes, coupons, promotions and refunds are applied. Price Plus discounts will be deducted before the shopping fee is calculated.
I suggest you give this program a try, as each week there are may several Shop From Home promotions that often DOUBLE DIP with current in-store or National Catalina promotions. This deals will be great regardless of the amount your store charges as a Personal Shopper FEE.
This week we put together a great combo deal using 2 promotions! See how you can take advantage of these deals. We can score General Mills Cereals, Nature Valley Bars, Chips Ahoy and more for FREE $!.50 Money maker and score $12 in Fandango Bucks
Here are the details of this week’s offers:
- Spend $75 in participating products, Get $25 off your $100 of more Shop From Home Order(promo: BABY)
- Spend $25 in participating products, Get $10 off your $50 of more Shop From Home Order (promo code: PROCTOR & GAMBLE SAVINGS)
- Spend $20 in participating products, Get $10 off your $50 of more Shop From Home Order (promo : UNCANNY SAVINGS)
- Spend $40 in participating products, Get $10 off your $50 of more Shop From Home Order (promo :PURINA SAVINGS)
- Spend $9 in participating products, Get $5 off your $100 of more Shop From Home Order (promo: UNILEVER SAVINGS)
- Spend $16 in participating products, Get $5 off your $50 of more Shop From Home Order (promo :PEPSI SAVINGS)
- Spend $12 in participating products, Get $5 off your $50 of more Shop From Home Order (promo : MONDELEZ SAVINGS)
This week we put together a deal using 6 Promotions, scoring 56 items for $0.87 each + $12 in Fandango Bucks.
Let us know what deals you come up with in the comments!
Here are your ShopRite from Home deals through 7/22:
Be sure to check out the rest of the ShopRite Deals for the week before you shop.