Pure Protein Bar Coupon Here’s a great deal you can add to your Acme list this week! Through 1/27, Acme has Pure Protein Bars on sale for $1.00! We have the following offers available for this deal: $0.50/1 Pure Protein Bar or Crunch packet, 1/1 RP #2, exp. 02/28/2017 $1/2 Pure Protein Bars or… Read More
Acme Coupon Match Ups Week 1/20:
This week's Acme Match Ups
3 Day Sale: Friday – Sunday
Spend $15 & Instantly Save $5
How to Use Coupons at Acme
Acme operates 117 stores in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland and is owned by Boise, Idaho-based corporation Albertsons LLC.
Use your SuperCard every time you shop at ACME and save on your favorite items. You can sign up at your local Acme Market.
Sign up for the ACME® Email Savings Program and receive a coupon for $2 OFF YOUR $25 PURCHASE.
Yourbucks offers or Catalina Deals are a great way to save money at Acme. Catalina Deals are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
Visit the Coupon Network Yourbucks Site for even more deals available. There are more shown on this site however it’s still not all that are available. You can check the Catalina Deals tab above to see an up-to-date list of all known catalina offers. Also, keep your eye out for announcements that will print at the register for upcoming offers as well as hang tags at the store.
Tips on using the match ups
- Doubled Coupons: All coupons $.99 and under are doubled in these match ups.
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
- Do Not Double Coupons: All coupon match ups below are shown as doubled. Some coupons will state “Do Not Double” on the coupon. This is a YMMV situation.
eCoupons available at Acme:
- Saving Star eCoupons – Sign up your Acme Loyalty Card with SavingStar. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at Stop & Shop, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons
View & Print the Acme Coupon Policy
- ACME adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.
- No additional minimum purchase required for redemption of manufacturer’s coupons beyond what is stated on coupon.
- Expired coupons will not be honored.
- Customers must purchase exact product in specified size.
- No substitutions are permitted on manufacturer-issued coupons.
- Xeroxed manufacturer coupons are not accepted.
- We will double the value of any manufacturer’s paper coupon valued 99 cents or less (i.e. 50 cent coupon will be doubled to $1.00; 99 cent coupon will be double to $1.98).
- Coupons for $1.00 or more will be redeemed for face value.
- Double coupon offer is valid on national brand manufacturer paper coupons only – unless otherwise noted.
- ONE (1) manufacturer’s paper coupon and ONE (1) ACME store coupon may be redeemed on the same item, providing the value of the coupon is not more than the price of the item. However, only the manufacturer’s paper coupon will be doubled.
- If the paper coupon’s face value or the double coupon value is greater than the purchase price of the item, the item will be free. We will not give cash back or apply additional discount.
- The following paper coupons are redeemed at face value and are not doubled:
- Free coupons, ACME store coupons, Milk coupons, Cigarette coupons, Pharmacy coupons, store-issued manufacturer paper coupons or manufacturer paper coupons that state “do not double”.
- We accept computer (Internet) generated manufacturer-issued paper coupons that meet the following conditions:
- Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon.
- Computer (Internet) generated paper coupons for FREE items require a purchase and must scan. Redemption value of FREE item not to exceed $5.00.
- Internet coupons must have a scan bar and must follow an industry-standard format.
- Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout.
- The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
- ** We do not accept coupons that have been identified as counterfeit and reserve the right to refuse any coupon that appears to be fraudulent. Coupons displaying signs of mass cutting or similar cuts and tears, coupons bearing tape, and coupons bearing sequential numbers may suggest coupon fraud.
- Only one manufacturer coupon total will be applied to each “Buy One, Get One Free” offer. Coupons cannot be applied to the “FREE item.
- We cannot refund the value of a coupon or return the coupon if a purchased item is later returned to the store.
- Customers must pay any and all applicable taxes. The cash value of any ACME store coupon is 1/100¢.
- We do not accept coupons or savings offers presented in the form of a bar code on a mobile phone or other mobile electronic device.
- Coupons are non-transferable, and may not be copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, or otherwise distributed to others. Coupons that are copied, photocopied, scanned, altered, sold, traded, distributed or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group are VOID.
- This Coupon policy may be modified at the Store Director’s discretion and is subject to change.
- Computer (Internet) coupons that have been identified as counterfeit will not be accepted.
- Rain checks are not issued for manufacturer paper coupons.
- Rain checks can be issued for ACME store paper coupons as long as the coupon does not state “while supplies last”.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
To redeem any My MIxx digital coupons you must clip the offer and add it to your My Mixx account. You must use your MyMixx # at the ACME register pin pad to redeem electronically clipped digital coupons. All electronically clipped coupon offers must be used before the expiration date. All expired coupon offers will be removed from your My Mixx account.
- Digital Coupons are not doubled or tripled.
- Digital coupons may not be combined with a paper coupon on the same item.
- Limited to one (1) MyMixx Mfg coupon per MyMixx account # per item.
- Digital coupons that have been electronically loaded to a MyMixx # are automatically redeemed at the time of purchase after the MyMixx # has been entered at the pinpad.
- All other coupon policies above apply to electronic coupons that are loaded to a MyMixx #.
- Internet and digital coupons electronically loaded to a MyMixx # may not be doubled or tripled or other increase in coupon value promotion.
- Acme Markets does not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction.
- Coupon stacking policies for manufacturer coupons apply to paper and electronic coupons that have been loaded to a MyMixx #.
Catalina Offers for Acme
Catalina Coupons are coupons that print out of the Catalina machine at participating stores. These machines are just like the one pictured above and are usually located next to the register. These are sometimes referred to as “Your Bucks”.
Catalina Deals are deals that require a certain dollar amount or quantity of products to be purchased. Once you have met the qualifications, a Catalina will print for a certain amount off your next purchase. Usually this purchase can be made for anything in the store, however, some promotions require they be used toward a specific brand or product.
We depend on readers like you to keep these updated with the newest deals at all your local stores. If you receive a Catalina Printout or you see a shelf tag at your store, please submit the info using the form below:
Here are the current Acme Catalina Deals:
Carnation Breakfast Essentials
12/26/16 – 1/22/17
Buy 2 and get $1.00
Buy 3 and get $2.00
Buy 4 or more and get $3.00
Gerber 1st Foods, 2nd Food or 3rd Foods (tubs or pouches)
12/26/16 – 1/22/17
Buy 10 get $1.00
Buy 12 get $2.00
Buy 15+ and get $3.00
Kimberly-Clark Participating Paper Products (Includes Cottonelle, Kleenex, Scott and Viva)
1/1/17 – 2/23/17
Spend $25 and get $5.00
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread (7 oz+)
12/30/16 – 1/26/17
Buy 2 get $1.00
Buy 3 get $1.50
Buy 4+ and get $2.00
Tradewinds Slow Brewed Iced Tea 1-Gallon Jug
1/23/17 – 2/19/17
Buy 2 get $0.75
Buy 3 get $1.75
Buy 4 or more get $2.75
NOTE: If your Catalinas do not print, the best thing to do is visit the Catalina Marketing site and complete the form provided
To view the Acme Coupons on a mobile device you can head over here:
Check out these other great savings tools:
Grocery Price Comparison – Check for the best prices on products you are shopping for.
Printable Coupons – Find out where to best all the best grocery coupons plus FAQ about printing coupons
Beginners Guide to Couponing – learn how to save money on groceries using coupons.
Image Credit: Acme. Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by Acme.