Extreme Couponing 101
Beginners Guide to Using Coupons
Welcome to Beginners Guide to Using Coupons brought to you by Living Rich With Coupons.
Here you will learn the right way to become a Strategic Shopper and Couponer and be able to save anywhere from 50 – 90% on your grocery bill. The LRWC version of “Extreme Couponing” is NOT by clearing shelves, having your stockpile take over your house, using unethical couponing practicing or by spending 1/2 your week preparing your shopping trip. We are “EXTREME COUPONERS” because we can save an extreme amount of money by using legitimate couponing methods, keeping a conservative stockpile of items that can pack our pantry or fit onto an extra shelf or two. And, we buy what we need for ourselves, our family and our donations without clearing shelves in the supermarket. All from only a few extra hours work a week.
Thousands of Living Rich With Coupons readers have saved thousands of dollar by using these easy coupon strategies. All it takes is a little time, organization and you will be able to stock your pantry for so much less.
::Step-by-Step Guide to Extreme Couponing
Step 1: Coupon Sources
Where do I get Coupons
Step 2: Coupon Lingo
What is a BOGO, an ECB or an RR? Learn the most popular Couponing Terms.
Step 3: Import Facts About Coupons
Here is a list of important facts you should know before you begin couponing. Learn how to tell if a coupon is fraudulent or how many coupons you can use on an item.
Step 4: Organizing Your Coupons
Learn different methods for keeping your coupons organized and ready to score some deals.
Step 5: How to Cut Your Grocery Bill
Learn 5 easy ways that you can cut your grocery bill.
Step 6: Getting the Most Savings
Learn how to get the most savings and when to actually use your coupons for the biggest bang for your buck.
Step 7: Stockpiling
Find out the benefit of stockpiling on your grocery budget, how it’s done and exactly what stockpiling is.
Step 8: Catalina Coupons
Learn about catalina coupons, what they are and how to use them for the most savings. With Catalina Deals you can even make money…promise!
Step 9: Guide to Grocery Sale Cycles – Getting the Best Prices
Learn when frozen foods will be at their lowest or when you should stock up on paper goods or pancake syrup.
::How to Save at The Drug Stores
Learning how to shop at the Drug Stores is a great way to save money. Here are some simple tips you should know to save big at CVS & Walgreens:
::CVS 101: How to Save at CVS
CVS is a great place to start to learn how to save at the grocery store. Check out this informative video of a typical CVS shopping trip.
::Walgreens 101: The “Secret” Rules and Great Deals
Learn the “Secret” Rules and how to get the best deals at Walgreens.
::Extreme Couponing Tips
::Extreme Couponing Tips
Learn tips on how Extreme Couponing is done the right way
::How to use this site to help you save
1. Ask questions: That is a must. If you don’t understand something, ask. We are all here to help. Leave it in the comments, check out the Frequently Asked Questions post or send me an email by clicking on the “Contact” tab in the navigation bar.
2. Use the Coupon Database: There is an awesome Coupon Database on the site which will help you find most coupon available. There are printable coupon, insert coupons, magazine coupons as well as Cellfire coupon.
3. Check out the Store Deals: Make sure to check out all the stores by click on the “Find My Store” above to find the national stores or a store near you.
4. Store Coupon Policies: Make sure to print out a copy of the different store coupon policies. It’s best to always bring a copy with you when you are shopping.
5. Inspiration: Need some inspiration? Make sure to check out all the reader shopping trips as well as my Extreme Couponing (and sometimes not so extreme) shopping trips.
6. Donate from Your Stockpile: Once you have strategic shopping down and your pantry is full, please consider making a Couponing for a Cause donation to your local food bank.