CVS Coupon Match Ups – 11/29 Here are the CVS Coupon Deals for this week! New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons New to Couponing at CVS? Check out the CVS Deals page to see all the latest deals at CVS. Click the banner below to view the… Read More
CVS Coupon Match Ups Week of 11/29
This week's CVS Match Ups
Spend $20 on these items Get $5 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)
Spend $15 get $5 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)
Spend $15 on these Household Products Get $5 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)
You can Coupon Like a Pro at CVS by rolling your Extra Care Rewards to keep your out of pocket as low as possible. CVS is a great place to stock up on all kinds of products from health and beauty aids to groceries. Be sure to check out the How to Build Your Stockpile at the Drugstores page to see all the Best Deals at all the drugstores this week. The post is updated every Monday with the newest deals for the week.
CVS Rolling Deal Ideas Week of 11/29:
CVS Rolling 11/29/15 – 12/05/15
CVS Monthly Deals
These are the monthly Extra Care Bucks deals going on this month at CVS. The limits shown (if any) are done per month, not per week. You can see your progress of the offers by checking the bottom of your receipt.
CVS Monthly Deals (valid 11/22-12/26)
How to Use Coupons at CVS
Table of Contents:
- Sign up for Extra Care Card
- How to use CVS Coupons
- Other Ways to Save at CVS
- Tips on Using the Match Ups
- Rebate App Savings
- How to Get Starting Couponing
1. Sign Up for an Extra Care Card
Register for a CVS ExtraCare Card Here are the benefits of having an ExtraCare Card:
- Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued 4 times per year on Jan. 1, April 1, July 1, and Oct. 1 for 2% back on everyday purchases. To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt. Includes ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes Rewards.
- Weekly Ad ExtraBucks Rewards: Issued whenever you purchase a qualifying product. Rewards print on your register receipt once the qualifying purchase has been made. These can be used on your next purchase.
- ExtraCare Beauty Club: Your $5 ExtraBucks Rewards will be issued within 2 days after you spend $50 on qualifying beauty product(s). To redeem, print or send rewards on CVS.com, pick them up at the ExtraCare Coupon Center or look for them on your register receipt. Register for the CVS Beauty Club.
- ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards: Fill 10 prescriptions, earn $5 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards. Earn on immunizations, CVS.com activities and more, too.
- ExtraCare Advantage for Diabetes: Part of Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, earn double ExtraBucks Rewards on 100+ diabetes-related products.
- Birthday Rewards: Make sure to add your birthday to your ExtraBucks Rewards account to score a free $3 ECB on your birthday month.
2. CVS Coupons
- Scan your Extra Care Card at the CVS Coupon Center for the latest CVS Coupons.
- Load Coupons to your card: Linking your ExtraCare card to a CVS.com account gives you 24/7 access to your Savings & Rewards.
You can send to card, print coupons, see your balances and much more.
- Sign up for ExtraCare emails to get $4 off $20 ExtraCare bonus
- Stack CVS Coupons with Manufacturer Coupons: You can stack manufacturer coupons with CVS Coupons for even more savings.
3. Other Ways to Save at CVS
- You can use a dollar off coupon on a free product. For instance, if you have a Buy One Get One Free sale, you can use a coupon on each product, even the free one.
- You can use a Buy One Get One Free Coupon along with a Buy One Get One Free sale to get both products for free
- If the product is not in stock, be sure to get a raincheck. CVS has a great raincheck policy. If the product is part of an Extra Care Promotion, the raincheck will include that so you can still take advantage of the promotion at a later date.
- CVS Monthly Deals
4. Tips on using the match ups
Using the Living Rich With Coupons CVS Match Ups save you tons of time. All the work is already done for you.
First be sure to Sign up for a FREE LRWC Plus account. When you sign up for a LRWC Plus account, you can save multiple shopping lists making it even easier for you to stay organized. Watch Cindy explain how the LRWC Plus accounts work
Our posting schedule for CVS is as follows:
- Tuesday: Preview Deals are posted
- Saturday: Complete Match Ups are ready
Some things to keep in mind when reading the match ups:
- Coupon Variations: Keep in mind that coupons may vary from regions or even newspapers. Other areas may have additional or different value coupons. All coupons, from all regions are shown in the match ups.
5. Rebate App Savings
Besides coupons and digital coupons, there are also rebate apps that can save you even more. Here are some of the apps available for ShopRite:
Saving Star eCoupons – Sign up your ShopRite Price Plus Card with SavingStar. Clip the coupons to your card. When you purchase that item at ShopRite, the amount of the coupon will be deposited into your SavingStar account in approximately 7 days.
Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
BerryCart is a rebate app geared towards organic, healthy, GMO Free Foods. Each week a variety of foods are added. To get the rebate you need to upload your receipt to the app and your rebate amount is added to your Berry Cart account.
Checkout51 is another rebate app. You make a purchase of any of the products from the list of current offers, upload your receipt to the app and receive money back into your Checkout51 account.
MobiSave is currently available for Apple based devices ONLY. Much like their predecessors, MobiSave offers you rebates on items that you can choose to purchase. Just take a picture of your itemized receipt and submit. Rebates are posted to your account normally within 24 hours. Cash out your account at any time, NO MINIMUMS to meet. Visit the Apple ITunes Store and download MobiSave for free!
Snap By Groupon is probably my favorite rebate app. The selections of products are great and you can purchase them at any store. Also, you can do the rebate multiple times which is a great feature for stocking up on products.
SavingStar is a great way to save big money on your groceries and pharmacy store purchases. They are the first and only national, fully-digital grocery eCoupon rewards service. There is nothing to clip and nothing to print. Here’s how you can use SavingStar:
- Once you are registered you will have to set up your store loyalty cards.
- Select the eCoupons you like and link them to your store loyalty cards.
- Use your loyalty card at checkout (note: The total on your receipt does not change at checkout and the savings are not printed on the receipt).
- Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account within 2-30 days! They’ll e-mail you when your savings post.
6. New to Couponing?
We have four sections below to help you get started using coupons and saving money on your groceries. Click the links below to bring you to the section you are interested in reading about.
Table of Contents:
- Step By Step Guide to Get Started Saving Money on Groceries – 6 easy steps
- Step It Up a Notch – 5 More Steps to Save Even More
- Tons of Tips & Tricks to Help You Save Even More
- How to Use Living Rich With Coupons Site to Help Make Savings Even Easier
Stay connected with like minded couponers:
CVS Monthly Deals
Here is the list of CVS monthly deals currently available. The monthly deals are found from the weekly ads, shelf tags or receipts. Check back often as deals are added as soon as they are found. If you have found a montly deal please let us know.
New to Couponing? Make sure to check out the Beginners Guide to Using Coupons
New to Couponing at CVS? Check out the CVS Deals page to see all the latest deals at CVS.
Other helpful pages include:
If you do not see the list of deals, click the READ MORE link below:
CVS Monthly Deals (valid 11/22-12/26)
Image Credit: CVS. Living Rich With Coupons is not affiliated with or sponsored by CVS/Pharmacy.
CVS/pharmacy Coupon Policy
CVS/pharmacy coupons (ExtraBucks® Rewards and ExtraCare® Coupons) and Third Party Manufacturer Coupons are accepted in our retail stores in accordance with the following guidelines:
- CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Third Party Manufacturer coupons are issued by a third party and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price.
- CVS/pharmacy does not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
- CVS/pharmacy only accepts ExtraBucks Rewards applicable to the ExtraCare card offered at time of purchase.
- CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a Smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
- The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid, if required by state law.
- Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to Third Party Manufacturer Coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price
- Language at the bottom of CVS/pharmacy coupons provides specific coupon acceptance rules.
- Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines may be accepted at the discretion of CVS management.
- CVS/pharmacy will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept percent off coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that any item’s price is less than the value of the coupon, CVS/pharmacy will only accept the coupon only to the price of the item.
- CVS/pharmacy does not provide cash back in exchange for any coupons.
- CVS/pharmacy accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable CVS/pharmacy coupon(s) per item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- There is no limit to the number of ExtraBucks Rewards that may be used in a transaction as long as it does not exceed the transaction total.
- The number of manufacturer coupons used in a transaction may not exceed the number of items in the transaction.
- The coupon amount will be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied. (For example, a $5.00 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value).
- CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased.
- CVS/pharmacy reserves the right to process coupons in any order.
- CVS/pharmacy accepts multiple Dollar off Transaction coupons (e.g. $3 off $15) in one transaction if they apply
- Ex. Customer may use two 3 off $15 coupons if they are purchasing over $30.00
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- Sales tax must be paid for any Buy One, Get One Free coupon offer, if required by applicable state laws.
- Two coupons may be used on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion as long as it does not exceed the item total
- Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free and the customer is purchasing two shampoos;customer may use two coupons for $1.00 each and pay the applicable tax.
- Buy One, Get One Free promotions may be combined with Buy One, Get One Free Coupons.Customers are responsible for paying applicable tax
- Ex. Suave Shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a MFG coupon for Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any applicable tax
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
- CVS/pharmacy accepts internet/print at home coupons that include a barcode
- CVS/pharmacy will not accept reproductions or rebates
Print a copy of the CVS Coupon Policy to take with you to the store