Libby’s Coupon There is a nice stock up deal on Libby’s Vegetables. Through 9/5, Dollar General has select Libby’s Canned Vegetables on sale for $0.50. We have a regional $1/4 Libby’s Vegetable Products coupon from the 8/23 Red Plum Insert making these $0.25 each after the coupon when you buy 4! Stock up time! Here… Read More
Dollar General Coupon Match Ups Week of 8/30:
Save $5off Next Transaction wyb $15 (After all Discounts, Offers and Coupons. Limit 1 Offer per transaction)
2 Day Summer Sale, 9/4 & 9/5
Back To School
Health & Beauty
View & Print the Dollar General Coupon Policy
Dollar General Coupon Policy
Dollar General is pleased to accept Manufacturer’s Coupons and Dollar General Store Coupons at any of our more than 10,000 stores. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, and in-store coupon boxes.
Dollar General Coupon Policy
Dollar General does allow the stacking of a single Manufacturer Coupon and a single Dollar General Coupon per single item in a transaction. Stacking of 2 or more Manufacturer Coupons per item is not allowed.
The stacking of 2 or more Dollar General Coupons in a transaction is allowed unless otherwise noted on the coupon or associated promotional art.
Dollar General does not double or multiply the value of coupons.
If a coupon value is more than the price of the item, the remaining value will be applied to the balance of the transaction. Coupon overage can only be applied to the balance and will not be given back at the end of the transaction. Coupon overages will only be applied to the store merchandise remaining in the transaction and cannot be applied to gift cards, pre-paid money cards or phone cards. Other restrictions may apply.
Cash back will not be given.
Paperless Digital Coupons
Paperless digital coupons are part of the DG Digital Coupon program. They are loaded directly onto a customer’s account and redeemed at checkout using a phone number. To set up an account visit www.DollarGeneral.com/Coupons
Unless labeled a DG Store Coupon in the Digital Coupon Gallery, DG Digital Coupons are Manufacture Coupons. Manufacturer DG Digital Coupons cannot be combined with any other type of Manufacturer coupon on the same item in a single transaction.
If there is a conflict between a DG Digital Coupon and a Print Coupon or a Mobile Coupon for the same item, the first one applied will be counted toward the transaction and the other will not, regardless of value.
Mobile Coupons/Text Message Coupons
Dollar General specific Mobile Coupons and Text Message Coupons are accepted in stores. These coupons are Dollar General Coupons and must have a valid Dollar General promotion code in addition to a visible and valid expiration date. Unless otherwise specified, these coupons can be combined with a single Manufacturer Coupon for the same item in a single transaction.
Mobile and Text Message coupons from sources other than Dollar General will not be accepted.
Dollar General WILL accept coupons that meet the requirement below:
- Must be original. Photocopies are not accepted.
- Must have a scan-able barcode or valid Dollar General promotion code
- Must have a visible and a valid expiration date
- Can be redeemed only for items sold at Dollar General, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.) unless otherwise specified
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free. Dollar General Coupon offer will always have a purchase requirement with free item offers
- A maximum of two coupons will be allowed per item. To do this, one coupon must be a Manufacturer Coupon and the second coupon must be a Dollar General Coupon. This is allowable as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
Dollar General will NOT accept coupons that are as follows:
- From other retailers
- Internet coupons without a scan-able barcode, a Dollar General promotion code or a visible and valid expiration date.
- For “free” items that do not contain a purchase requirement (i.e. buy one get one free is acceptable)
- Manufacturer coupons that do not have a “remit to:” address on the coupon
Dollar General does not match competitor Ad prices.
How to Use Coupons at Dollar General
Dollar General Corporation is the nation’s largest small-box discount retailer. Dollar General ranks among the largest retailers of top-quality brands made by America’s most-trusted manufacturers, such as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly Clark, Unilever, Kellogg’s, General Mills and Nabisco.
Dollar General has mobile coupons available to use in store. Text ‘SAVE’ to DGTXT  to join DG Mobile Alerts. Find out more about the Dollar General Mobile Coupons
Dollar General Store Coupons
Dollar General Store Coupons are available online and in the weekly ad. You can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon for even more savings. The Dollar General Store Coupons are marked with a “Dollar General Store Coupon” logo on it.
Check out all the Dollar General Coupons .
Dollar General offer weekly (or almost weekly) transaction coupons for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. These coupons can be found at the Dollar General Coupon Center or be sure to check the bottom of your receipt. Dollar General regularly issues special coupons worth $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. These coupon are good for 1 day only so be sure to check the date and restrictions on the coupon.
Things you should know about these coupons:
- The $25 needs to be meet before tax
- You can use store coupons & manufacturer coupons with the transaction coupon
- Hand over the transaction coupon before any other coupons or the register will not accept the coupon.
eCoupons available at Dollar General:
- Ibotta eCoupons – Ibotta is an app for your smartphone. You earn money by taking a quick poll, watch a short video or even just looking at a recipe. Each action will earn you more money once you purchase that item. Purchase the product as you normally would. Using coupons will not have any effect on your ibotta offers. If you like, you can even scan the products barcode through the Ibotta app to be sure you are purchasing the correct product. Once you have made your purchase, you simply take a photo of your receipt through the app. The amount of the coupon will be deposited into your Ibotta account.
New to Couponing?
Make sure to check out the Beg